Alan’s career in real estate began in 2010 working in Albany dealing with residential and lifestyle property transactions. Before that he had spent many years as a Legal executive with one of New Zealand’s top legal firms in its property department dealing with all types of transactions including business sales, leasing and sales of commercial properties. The commercial transactions involved companies, trusts and partnerships, reviewing lfinancial statements, Leases and the different types of titles including titles issued under the Unit Titles Act. This knowledge has proved invaluable in knowing all the facets of commercial transactions and Alan thrives on sourcing information to make sure the transaction goes smoothly with no surprises for both sellers and buyers.
Alan is an accredited commercial salesperson.
The goals Alan has for himself and the business include:
- Providing the best advice to clients on how to maximise transaction outcomes
- Ensuring the marketing is of the highest standard
- Providing prompt first class service to both sellers and buyers with honesty and integrity
- Liaising with solicitors, accountants and all related parties when necessary
- Working smarter, harder and to enjoy what he does
- Keeping all parties informed as to progress
- Using his negotiating skills learned over many years’ experience to achieve a successful outcome
Licensee Salesperson (REAA2008)